If needs be, CICSA LOGISTICS is able to insure your shipment quickly, easily and at any moment during the transportation process.
Our transport insurance covers loss or damage to goods-in-transit which have been packed and shipped correctly for international transportation. We have the necessary experience and solvency to be able to offer our beneficiaries excellent backup.
Hazards covered, terms, and/or excess may vary depending on the type of goods, route, origin and destination of the cargo.
For new goods travelling in closed containers, or under cover.
All hazards which are not explicitly covered are excluded.
This insures your goods against all hazards to which they are exposed during transportation, and those which may result thereof.
• General Average.
• During loading and unloading
Designed for used goods, or new goods travelling in open containers.
• Theft of entire piece.
• Fire or explosion.
• Stranding, running aground, sinking or capsizing of ship or vessel.
• Overturning or derailing of means of transport with external object, other than water.
• Unloading of goods at port of asylum.
• Earthquake, volcanic eruption or bolt of lightning.
• Seepage of seawater, lake water, or river water into ship, vessel, storeroom; container, lift van or place of storage.
• Total loss of any piece due to jettison or fall, while being loaded onto, or unloaded from ship or vessel.
Coverage is from door to door, commencing when correctly packaged goods are picked up from the place of origin (storage area of the exporter), initiating the transportation thereof. Coverage ends once goods are delivered to the final destination set out in the Insurance policy, or to any other location which has been previously agreed upon.
All hazards which are not explicitly covered
Let us be part of your next project.